Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dinner With An Old Friend

Tonight, I went out to eat with my buddy, Kendall. He and I used to live together almost five years ago. Kendall is a good guy but he is one of those people that I do not get to hang out with as much as I would like. We met at Bitter Creek Alehouse and conversed for a couple of hours. It was nice to talk to him again. If you ever come to Boise, you must eat at the Bitter Creek Alehouse. The food there rocks as do the drinks and it is right downtown. I love that place.

Kendall is doing well and I am glad to hear it. He and I are in similar boats right now. He just broke up with his girlfriend and is also looking to buy a house in the near future. It is nice to talk to someone that can kind of grasp what I am going through at the moment. Kendall is also a good guy just to BS with in general.

In other news, my MAME download finally finished after almost 100hrs of downloading. Now I just have to come up with enough space to unrar everything. When you are short on hard drive space, 14gigs is a lot for one file. Anywho, I am going to turn my system off and give it a much deserved rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home