Friday, April 08, 2005

The Cat Returns!

As I groggily stumbled out of my bedroom this morning, there Dylan's cat was, starring at me through the window of the patio door. I was so excited to see that she had come back. When I let her in she went straight for her food and then came to me for attention. It was a good start to the day.

I kind of wigged out last night and I apologize for that. Every once in a while I just do that. I went to visit Totoro after I got done with the previous post and that helped me quite a bit. These days I have become very attached to cats and I miss mine. It is odd how much I missed Dylan's cat when she wasn't around too. Maybe I just miss companionship whether it comes from the two legged or four legged kind.

Anywho, the cat's return was a good start to my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home