Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Another New Home

I have been busy for the past couple of days. I picked up most of my earthly possessions and moved out of Dylan's house into my buddy, Demonator's place yesterday. I have a lot of stuff and the moved took about six hours to complete. I will hopefully not have to do that again anytime in the near future.

In world news, as most of you have probably already heard, a new pope was chosen today...or I should say yesterday seeing that it is 3am now. I am not sure what I think about the cardinals' choice in picking Benedict XVI as the new pope. He is a pretty old guy at 78 and that is pushing the envelope as far as papal age limits go. I have no doubt he will do his best to serve his church, but I think someone younger may have been a wiser choice. Odds are they will be picking another pope in less than a decade but who am I to say who should and shouldn't be the earthly voice of God for millions of people?

As for computing news, I finally got the ambition to install my new Zalman HSF that I picked up while I was in California. DAMN THAT THING IS HUGE! On the upside, I have never had a computer as quiet as my big guy is right now...excellent. I have been dreading installing it but now I am glad that I did. I figured that most of my crap is in a state of upheaval right now as it is so I may as well add one more thing to the pile. Now my computer is harmonious and good.

Anywho, I am getting tired now so I think I am going to make my bed and go to sleep. I went to my parents' house today and picked up my old twin size sheets. I brought my Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Brothers sheets out of retirement. I am excited, I haven't slept in those since I was ten. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home