Thursday, March 10, 2005

Wiki Wiki

I have another odd obsession to add to my growing list, Wikipedia. I love that site and I think it is a very good idea. For those of you who have never gone to Wikipedia.org you should go there; it is basically an online encyclopedia written and editted by normal people. It is crazy how many entries there are and how much information you can gleam from them. I signed up the other day and have been editting various entries for Boise and Idaho in general. The site may not have much scholarly merit but it is a nice springboard to further your own research and knowledge on a subject. Bottom line: I like Wikipedia.

In other news, I went to another co-worker's house and work on she and her husband's computer. Easy stuff, just updated Windows and their anti-virus software. Easy work. I told them not to pay me but I suspect they will anyways, most people do.

I am going over to my parent's house tongight for dinner, chicken and rice. My mom makes very good chicken and rice but seldom does because my dad doesn't like it. But he is out of town tonight so chicken and rice it is. I haven't had it for ages and it sounds really really good.

Other than that, not a whole lot else is going on. I am enjoying my voluteer experience at the historical society and I feel like I am actually helping a cause I feel strongly about. I don't know what time I will be home tonight but if I feel like it, I may post again later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home