Thursday, March 31, 2005

No New Job

I got sick of waiting for the guy to call me, so I called him about the possibility of me getting a job from them. When he got on the phone he was kind of curt with me and told the position had been filled. I am glad he finally decided to let me know what was going on since it had been a week and I had not heard anything. Oh well, I guess I will just keep looking for another job, eventually one will come along.

In other news, Ben, Kristi, and I went into San Fransisco today. The weather was wonderful and I got some really cool pictures. We went to the Golden Gate Bridge and China Town. A lot of walking to be had but a lot of fun as well. In a bit, we are going to go eat at a Thai place that Ben likes so that should be cool. Afterwards, we are going to a comedy club. It will have been a pretty busy day by the time everything ends tonight.

I think I will be finally going home on Saturday. I have enjoyed my break from life and am ready to face reality again. I just wish that I did not have to so soon. If my money situation is good, I may go on another vacation at the end of August. I have always wanted to see the South and New Orleans so I think I may go there. We shall see. Anywho, I need to get ready for dinner. I will post tomorrow if anything cool happens. Oh yeah, Terri Schiavo died this morning and honestly, I am happy for her. She is in a better place and now people can stop bugging her and her family. I think the whole ordeal with her got blown way out of proportion but what do you do, the media is looking for any story that will get them ratings and her story definitely achieved that. Anywho, I will post again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home