Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Wow....Now I'm 25....yay.

Yesterday, as I mentioned in the previous post, was my birthday. Woohoo. So now I am 25 and honestly, I really don't give a damn. Yesterday came and went without too much fanfare though, I did get some cool gifts. My parents gave me a hundred bucks that will be going to a nice leather Lane computer chair at Costco. Mushi's parents got me a new computer tool kit that I have been needing for a couple months now. My old toolkit was a Compuserve freebie I have had for six years and it was falling apart. I have to say though, that was the coolest freebie ever. Mushi's gift to me was to pay for half of the Lane chair and to take me out to dinner so that was cool. My brother and his girlfriend got me a Best Buy gift card that went toward Batman: The Animated Series Vol. 2. I need to break that open and watch some of those episodes. I also got some money from my grandma that also went towards Batman: TAS.

Now that I am twenty-five, it is time to call my insurance and see if it is going to go down at all...lets do that now.

[5 minutes later]

Thats one thing I love about Geico, those people are freakin speedy when it comes to answering their phones. My insurance did go down so that is cool. Now I can get that Ferrari I have been looking at. If you need insurance and don't have a clue who to go with, check Geico out. They have always been pretty cool with me and they do have good rates.

Well, that pretty much sums up my birthday. It is kind of depressing to think that the next birthday I have that anyone will care about is my 40th. Ugh. Did I say that in my last post, oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home