Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Bandwidth Bandit

Living in Dylan's house is not too bad with one exception, no internet. Dylan was downloading some games, got busted, and lost his internet access. Fortunately, they have no problem giving it to me but they will not be able to install 3 mbit cable here until a week from now. Beh.

I was however, pleasantly surprised to turn on my laptop and have it connect to the net right off the bat. One of Dylan's retard neighbors have a totally unsecured wireless router and have graciously been letting me use it. No, they do not know I am doing it but hey, a guy has to survive. So for the next week it looks like I will be using someone else's connection to post on here, do email, and browse the web. Thank goodness for small favors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home