Monday, January 17, 2005

Running Man

Not only is that a fun movie but its what I was tonight. I decided to go to the gym and jump on the strider for an hour. The thing that shocks me is that my heart did not explode. I was on the machine for over an hour and burned almost 800 calories so I think I did alright. I feel good and thats what counts. That and the fact that I didn't die.

I have not had a pop for going on six days now and I think my body is thanking me for that as well. The first three days were one constant pounding headache but now I think my body has detoxed itself. Caffiene is a mean drug. I am not sure whether or not I am going to make the "no Coke" rule permanent or not but for now I am sticking to it. The one thing that sucks about my self-imposed purging is that it is weird to order something at a fast food place and get something other than a Coke or a Pepsi. Hamburgers just aren't the same without a carbonated beverage. Then again, I am not eating a ton of hamburgers nowadays either. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home