Saturday, January 08, 2005

I, Robot AKA: Another Will Smith Movie

So I watched "I, Robot" last night and have mixed feelings about it. First off, the story was kind of fun but it lacked depth and was very predictable. Secondly, if you have watched any other Will Smith action movie, there is no need to watch this one. It is a cookie cutter action flick about a guy, a gal, and a robot.

That having been said, it was a fun action movie. I am glad I rented it and would advise against buying it but if you do, don't say I didn't warn you. Then again, if you do buy it, you are probably the person that bought "Bad Boys" 1 and 2, "Independence Day", and "Men In Black" 1 and 2 so you may like it.

Overall grade for the movie: C Nothing groundbreaking but it is pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home