Thursday, December 30, 2004

Vacation Update

I haven't posted for a couple of days so some of you may be wondering what I have been up to. Here is your answer: NOTHING! Mushi and I went on a mini-trip and stayed in a hotel across town and were kind of tourists in our own town for a couple of days. We just needed to get out of the house. It was relaxing to be out of the house...is it bad when you dread going back to your own home? We need to get a new house.

Today, is cleaning day. With Christmas and whatnot our house has gotten a tad cluttered and we are trying our hardest to stave that off. I have also been playing a lot of Half Life 2 lately. For the skeptics out there, that game is seriously one of the best games I have ever played. For being a first person shooter, you couldn't ask for more. Great graphics, excellent physics, excellent storyline, Half Life 2 has it all.

Well, I must get back to cleaning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home