Friday, December 31, 2004

Give Me Liberty!

Well, I am off to my parents' house to watch BSU play in the Liberty Bowl. They are not favored to win but it should be an excellent game. My brother and hs girlfriend will be there as well so at the very least, I will be able to hang out with them.

Later today, I am going to my company's Christmas party. Seeing that I am not overly fond of about 90% of the people that will be there you may be asking why I would go at all; the reason, free food and prizes. Usually they buy so many gift to give away that everyone gets at least one so I figure I may as well go and if the gift sucks I can just return it and get a DVD or something. Jake is going as well so he and I will probably be inbibing a decent amount of alcohol together. Maybe I will come home and post after that because we all know how much fun it is to post after a good round of heavy drinking. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home