Friday, December 03, 2004

The Angry Customer Gets No Justice

This just makes me giggle like a schoolgirl; the customer that I wrote about in my last post tried her hardest to get me in trouble. After stomping off from talking to me, she went straight to the comment box and proceeded to write a biblically large comment about the way I had treated her and addressed to the head of the warehouse. This could have spelled trouble for my had a couple of my co-workers not interceded. After the lady wrote her comment, she dropped it into the comment box and left the building. One of the people that had been working by the comment box had noticed that the lady was writing a negative comment about me and about five minutes after the angry customer left the store, she pulled the comment out of the comment box and gave it to another co-worker. In exchange for working on his computer, the comment goes directly to the person that should see it and be able to take action...me. What action am I going to take? I am going to laugh.

Part of me feels bad that the member, in all of her spite and rage, won't even get to voice her opinion to the people that matter. It is kind of nice to have friends in the right place at the right time. It almost feels like I am the head of some disgruntled, customer hating, employee mafia. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home