Friday, December 17, 2004

Almost There

After today is over I will only have five more days until my vacation starts. YAY! This should be a pretty fun time off seeing that Tony is coming back into town for most of it and most of my other friends are already here this year. I have a little more Christmas shopping to do but other than that, I am set.

Mushi and I went Christmas tree hunting yesterday and picked out a nice looking one. I love decorating the tree but I hate having to wait for the branches to drop. Drop...you branches...Damned you!

I just got finished downloading every single Captain America comic known to God or man. I will never read them all but it is that mysterious collecting urge that keeps me downloading....or possibly the fact that I am getting them all for free. :) Anywho, off to work I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home