Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Power Has Returned!

OCZ Technologies sent my new power supply to me today and it is even better than my original. It seems they made a second revision of the model that I purchased and I got the updated version. YAY! There is more shielding on some of the connectors and they included the six pin connector for my X800 XT instead of me having to use an adapter. The upside is that this power supply actually turns on. That is always good.

In other news, I had this mother and daughter team of shoppers wig out on me yesterday. The mom told me that I should find a new job and I agreed; she then asked me what my manager's name was and I told her. After she realized that her request for my manager's name was not having the desired effect on me she angrily stomped off and complained to one of my co-workers. Why all of the fuss? Because, we did not sell Dell laptops in the store and I pointed out to her that the coupon she was referring to was valid only online. Oh yeah, also because I did not notice them right away when they approached the counter I was standing at. She was extremely rude in getting my attention and that means that odds are, I am not going to be overly excited to help her out. Was I rude to her as she claimed, yes I was. Was she rude to me first, yes she was. Some say that I should not have stooped down to her level, I say that she should not have been rude to me. :) So far, my theory about members is holding. If I make them mad there is only about a 50% chance that they are going to tell someone. If they do tell someone, there is only about a 50% chance that I will even hear about it. This member, as mad as she was, so far has not said anything to anyone that makes a difference or at least I haven't heard if she has. Oh well, one way or the other life will go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home