Sunday, November 21, 2004

Life in The Big City

Over the past couple of days I have been playing a lot of City of Heroes. I dig that game. Fortunately, after the PSU died in my big computer, I was able to pop the game on to my laptop and it runs it pretty well. I think the part I love the most about that game is the huge environment that the game takes place in. The city is enormous and there are tons of things to see, statues, buildings, not to mention the unique looking super heroes runing about on the streets. Its just a downright entertaining game.

In other news, there has been a big shakeup at my work. My boss is stepping down and being replaced by the manager of the tire shop. I think this is for the better. My boss wasn't a very good manager and I think the icing on the cake for that was the fact that yesterday he let myself and another guy write the schedule for the department. While it was fun, it was not our job. I think my boss has basically given up. So, next week, we will be getting a new boss. Maybe this one will be more qualified to be a manager.

Well, time to go to work. WOOHOO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home