Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bush Wins!

It looks like Bush has won the race for re-election over Kerry. Kerry is scheduled to make his concession speech at 2pm ET and Bush is set to make his victory speech an hour after that.

I am glad Bush won for several reasons, the first being that I don't like one term presidents be they Republican or Democrat. I don't think four years is enough time to get a lot done in the bureaucracy that is the U.S. government. The second reason, I can't stand listening to Kerry and I really don't like listening to his wife either. Their voices, especially hers, drives me nuts and I am glad I don't have to listen to her for four or eight years. Lastly, I just think Bush is an all around better person to lead this country. He has integrity, moral clarity, and a sense of doing what he believes is right, even if others say he is wrong. Sometimes this i good, other times not so good but either way, at least he has the balls to do what he believes is good for the country and doesn't worry about the political ramifications.

Either way, all of this is my opinion and what looks to be the majority of America's opinion as well. Is Bush the best President ever, no, but I do think he is better than what Kerry could have been.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Mogwai said...

Oh well, I don't do this so people pay attention to me. Yeah, Idaho was 80% Bush which is a crazy number. Kerry only won in one county and that was the one in which he has a couple of houses. The rest of Idaho voted against him en mass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home