Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Napoleon Dynamite and a Lack of Patience

Mushi and I watched Napoleon Dynamite and laughed the entire time. The movie is about a kid that grows up in a small town in Idaho and it is hilarious. That movie has to be one of the more random movies I have seen in a long time.

On another note, I have no patience. Earlier today, I was sitting around without a lot to do and looking at all of the boxes of computing goodness sitting above me. I couldn't take it any longer and proceeded to put together the system. I haven't done any of the wiring yet but all of the hardware except for the CPU and heatsink is in it now. I must say, it looks pretty tight. Now I really really really want to play with it but can't. Woe is me. :) That is ok, at last check my CPU was in Illinois.

Anywho, if you want to see a fun movie check out Napoleon Dynamite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home