Monday, October 04, 2004

Dual Layer Joy

I just got back from Best Buy and while there I picked up the Sony DRU-710A, dual layer DVD burner. I have been researching this drive for a while and Best Buy had it for about $10 cheaper than what I was going to buy it for at Newegg.com. The drive has received good reviews and it comes with a copy of Nero 6. Now I will have a legit copy of Nero...not that I didn't have one before...yeah...this one will just be little bit more legit than the one I have now. :)

The drive also comes with a black bezel that I can switch out instead of the white one. I am trying to get everything in the case to be black so this is a nice feature. Is it a stupid nit-picky feature, yes, but I like it.

Here is a pic of the box so you can get some of the specs:

Sony DRU-710A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home