Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Welcome to the Jungle!!

I picked up the first official piece of hardware for my new system today, the Thermaltake Jungle 512 CPU heatsink and fan combo. Maximum PC used it in the Dream Machine 2004 and Thermaltake usually makes a pretty good product; so when I saw it sitting in the computer store for $5 less than what Newegg was carrying it for I happily picked it up. There are two things I really like about this heatsink, one being the fact that it is a tooless design meaning that I will not have to pry the heatsink on to the CPU with a flathead screwdriver and risk the screwdriver shooting off and smacking my mobo. YAY!! I have always hated that part of building a machine and now I don't have to worry about it. The second thing that I love about this heatsink is its name. Just say it, "Jungle 512." It just rolls off your tongue..."Jungle 512" ...soothing yet powerful..."Jungle 512"....Ahh.

Ok, enough of that. Anywho, if you care to see what it looks like. an image is posted below as well as a link to more info on it....not that there is a lot...it is just a heatsink after all.

Jungle 512

Jungle 512 Info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home