Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September: The Joyous Month

Ok, today is September 1st, the beginning of the month that looks to be the biggest month for me when it comes to entertainment. Lets have a run down of what is going on this month.

As far as movies go, Steamboy, Ghost in the Shell 2, and Howl's Moving Castle are all set for US release this month.

What about DVDs? This month is the month that I have been waiting for for a long long time. The original Star Wars trilogy is released on September 21st. WOOHOO. Though Lucas has redone them yet again and added more stuff, I am excited for the trilogy to finally come out on DVD. Clerks X will also come out this month along with the remake of Dawn of the Dead and that will be good. I don't know how I feel about Kevin Smith making a sequel to Clerks but we will see.

Finally, games. Fable comes out for the X-Box I think around the 10th. And Sims 2 comes out on the 17th. Needless to say, I have already prepurchased the DVD edition of the game and Mushi and I will probably be playing that game for the next six months.

September definitely looks to be a fun month, one that makes me glad I am no longer in school. I must remain strong however and remember I am saving money for my computer. Must not buy DVDs...must not buy DVDs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home