Friday, September 17, 2004

I Got My Games!!!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that yes, I am still alive, just been playing a lot of games lately and blogging got put on the backburner for a day or two. My buddy The Sandworm brought over Fable night before last and let me copy it. That game rocks. That is all there is to say about it. There are so many choices and things to do and see, it rivals Morrowind for the amount of choice you have in the direction the game goes. If you have an X-Box get Fable.

I also picked up the Sims 2 yesterday. I actually legitimately bought this one. Maxis is one of the few game companies of which, I actually go out and buy their games. As for The Sims 2, I haven't even played the game all that much. I have made a couple of characters based on my friends and I must say that if you played the original Sims and did not like the character design phase of the game, try Sims 2. It has been totally redone and the amount of realism I was able to achieve in building a couple of my friends is scary. For the first time, I can say that the three Sims I created actually look like the people they are supposed to be. As for actual gameplay, the game runs like ass on my laptop so I probably won't give it a full review until I get my desktop together and start plying it on there. What I have seen though rocks and I am impressed.

I stayed up until 5am this morning playing Fable and am kind of dragging now. Yes, it is dumb for me to stay up that late playing games but every once in a while it is kind of a fun thing to do. Well, off to work now. It is going to be a long day unless I get some caffiene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home