Saturday, September 25, 2004

I Don't Need No Stinking Sleep!!!

So my family, Mushi's family, and Mushi and I are having a garage sale tommorow morning at my parent's house. This is great! It frees up room in Mushi and I's already cramped house and makes us some money to boot. The really nice part is that a portion of the garage sale proceeds go to benefit the "Mogwai Needs His Bigass Computer Foundation"....screw the ghetto children. :)

The downside to garage sales is the time that they start. Our garage sale is starting tomorrow at 7am. This means that I must be up by a little after 6am. This is not happening. I hate getting up at the butt crack of dawn and so I have decided I am not going to. I'm just not going to sleep tonight, sleep is overrated anyways. What I am going to do is take a nice relaxing bath, mark some more garage sale items, sort some stuff on my hard drives, and finally as morning draws near, make a blue berry coffee cake to take to the garage sale for breakfast.

It has been a while since I ahve gone all night without any sleep so this should be amusing. It will at least make work a little more...uhh....well it will be work. Automatic point deduction. :) But what does this mean to my loyal readers, you ask, simple...it means that I will probably post a couple times tonight just to keep myself awake. But for now, on to the hot relaxing bath. Yes, that probably sounds quasi-gay but I do enjoy long hot baths. It is relaxing....yeah I am going to stop talking now because the more I type, the gayer this is sounding. Later. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Mogwai said...

I will take one of those too but not animal style and chocolate instead of strawberry on the shake.

Thank you, drive through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home