Thursday, September 23, 2004

Boredom

I am bored. I am getting tired of almost every aspect of my life with the exception of my relationship with Mushi. She at this point in time, is about the only thing in my life that keeps me stimulated and on my toes. I never cease to be surprised by her in almost every way. That is good.

As for the rest of my life, there needs to be some change and quick. I hate my job for starters. I am bored with it and the people I interact with while I am there. I have been looking for a new job and that is just depressing. It seems like every job I get an interest in either A)Requires a degree higher than a Bachelors B) Pays half of what I am getting paid now or C)Requires some kind of certification that I do not possess. Part of it may also be the fact that the job market sucks right now too. Anywho, somehow I need to switch things up a bit at my job or I am going to go nuts there.

I am bored with myself. What do I mean by that? I mean I am almost 25 years old and do not truly know what I want to do when I grow up. I want to start on a career that I can stick with for my entire life. I am sick of jobs. Pointless jobs that will go nowhere. I also weigh 235lbs. and am getting sick of that. I want to change my looks and my style and I think that may change my outlook on other parts of my life and it would make me healthier to boot.

Lastly and least importantly, I want my new computer because I am getting sick of using my laptop for everything and not being able to play any good games. I miss gaming and crave doing it again soon. I must have patience. I think I am going through withdrawals. I find myself going to CompUSA and Best Buy like twice a week along with any other computer store I can think of. Why, because at least they have computer stuff to look at. I don't even like CompUSA or Best Buy...I just want my fix.

For those of you that read this that are still in school and haven't received a degree of any sort yet, let me tell you this. Do not get your hopes up that you will have a wonderful and awesome job right out of school. Odds are, you won't. I think I expected this and have been severely let down. A degree has done very little for me other than to make me realize that I should probably go back to school to start on my Masters. I did not want to do this this soon but I want to go to school again, I miss it. We shall see.

In other news, yesterday, Dylan and I went Geocaching and that was good. I forgot how much I enjoyed Geocaching. If you do not know what that is, do a Google on it and you will see. It is like a nerd treasure hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home