Sunday, September 26, 2004

All Rested Up

After not sleeping yesterday evening and then being active the entire day, needless to say, I was drained by the time I went to bed last night. I think I slept about ten hours so I feel much more refreshed now.

The garage sale went okay, nothing spectacular. Mushi and I made a little more than $60 on the sale so thats not too bad. I think most of the money will go toward the new computer. YAY!! It is wierd what stuff people will buy when at yard sales and garage sales. I have been going to them since I was tiny. My family has always been about going to garage sales. My mom loves antiques and collects all sorts of wierd things. I think this is where I picked up my love for antiques. Anywho, people will buy things that I never thought would sell like, small ceramic heart-shaped boxes with a deer painted on them, or packages of left over pagoda pails from Mushi and I's wedding. I am not complaining though, its all money.

After checking prices the other day, my DDR2 533 has dropped another ten bucks. Go DDR2!! Drop like a whore who has just been shown a ten spot! The end of October is looking to be about the time when the system will really come together so I don't have too much longer to wait.

Well, I get to go to work for five hours and stand around. That should be the usual bundle of joy. Isn't it odd how and eight hour workday can fly by but a five hour work day just drags on and on. Time is definitely relative. Einstein once said while being asked to simplify his theory of relativity, "When you talk to a beautiful girl for an hour, it seems like a minute and when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, it seems like an hour." How true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home