Tuesday, August 24, 2004

External Enclosures Unite!!!

I had to return one of my Western Digital 250 gig drives today because it crapped out. With the money from the drive I went out and bought 2 external drive enclosures for two of my other hdds. They work very well. As I type this, I have access to almost 500 gigs of data...very nice. I am pleased. I think I am going to do this to my 120 gig drive too so that I may start fresh with hdds when I build my new system. That will take off strain on the power supply and free up room in the case. The external drives also make sense because now I can truck them places and not have to worry about them getting hurt.

I also helped my buddy Ryzel move today. The house he is renting is a nice one and his roommate seems like he will be a nice enough guy. He likes RPG games and collects comic books so he can't be too bad.

Yesterday was the first day of school for Mushi and my brother. Yesterday was the first time in 20 years that it was not my first day of school. It is a good feeling to know that the next time I go back to school it will either be to teacher or get my masters degree. BSU is not that great of a school and I hope most of the staff there chokes but I enjoyed my time there...just glad I don't have to do it again. :)

Tomorrow, Mushi and I are going to the fair. The fair is good for one reason, food. The fair sucks for a handful of reasons, parking, hicks, obnoxious children, noise, carnies, random wierdos that only come out of the woodwork during the fair, and various other things. In other words, the fair makes for good people watching. I will post tomorrow on our discoveries at the wonderful Western Idaho Fair...YEEHAA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home