Saturday, July 10, 2004

Wedding Gift Opening Day

Well, Becca and I have just returned from opening our wedding gifts at her sister's house. All I have to say is HOLY CRAP! We opened enough gifts to last us for two or three Christmas's. Not to say I will be put out if I have to open gifts again come Christmas time but damn, we got a lot of stuff.

The challenge now is to come up with space to store everything. As of right now, all of the gifts are in our guest bathroom/laundry room....and flooding out a bit into the kitchen and other surrounding areas. I think it is safe to say now that we have the means to compile a fully functional bar in our house. We have new Martini glasses, a champagne bucket, and margarita glasses. Now all we need is more alcohol.

On another note, tomorrow is my first day back to work in almost a month. Woohoo. I don't mind my work because it gives me money for watching tv and it adds a sort of rythym to everything but I can't say I am overly excited to get back to it. I have a meeting with the head of the history department for the Boise School District on Thursday so hopefully I won't be doing the current work gig for too much longer. We will see.

Anywho, time to get to bed because I have to get to work before noon tomorrow. This is bad because lately my lazy butt has not been getting out of bed until noon on most days. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home