Thursday, July 01, 2004

Relaxation on the Bay

Hello Everybody!

Well, I haven't posted in a few days so I figured I would update you on the honeymoon. What have I been doing, you ask? NOTHING!!!!!! Becca and I have just been chillin' and going into a cute little tourist town named Port Townsend. It is all quite relaxing and quiet. We have a condo right on the water front and leave the windows open all the time so we can hear the water outside. A seal comes up by the beach almost everynight and we have dinner on the deck whenever we can. All in all, it is quite serene. We go into Seattle day after tomorrow and spend 4th of July there. We will probably hook up with my brother and his girlfriend while we are there. It should be quite fun.

Well, I have to go now. The computer I am on is a shared computer. No wifi but what can you do. I will post when the chance becomes available. Have a good day!

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What have I been doing, you ask? NOTHING!!!!!!"

I call BS. ;)

- HungSquirrel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home