Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Near Perfection

As I type this entry I am eating very good pizza, drinking a cold Barq's Red Cream Soda, and watching the first episode of Batman: The Animated Series on DVD on my new Pioneer 6.1 surround sound setup, while playing on my laptop. I ask you, does life get much better? Does it? In my humble opinion, the only thing that would be closer to perfection than this very moment would be sex. That is about it. Yup.

On another note, I was able to pick up a Microsoft Wireless G USB adapter today, after I searched all over, Best Buy had two left. Yay for me. I also picked up the presell for Sims 2 and of course, Volume 1 of Batman:TAS. Batman: The Animated Series is easily one of the best cartoons out there and I am extremely happy that they finally started popping the episodes on dvd for me. Now if I could nab Exosquad, The Smurfs, and Ducktales, I think I would be happy for a while. :)

Now that I think about it, September is going to be a rocking month as far as entertainment goes. The Sims 2 comes out as well as the original Star Wars trilogy....life is good. Now I am going to get back to giving my complete attention to Batman as he struggles against the infamous, Man-Bat. Ohhh...Ahhh....the intrigue, the excitement. Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home