Saturday, July 17, 2004

The Longest Day

After I return to work from a vacation, I usually will bask in about a
week or so of very quick moving days where the time just seems to fly.
This has not been the case as of late. Today was seriously one of the
most drawn out and dull days I have experienced in a while. Everyone
that came in to shop knew what they wanted and didn't ask me many
questions at all, which sucks because to me, that is what speeds
everything up. Oh well.



Another thing I have been especially keen to the past few days has been
people that insist on interrupting me when I am helping someone else. I
was helping a guy today when another gentleman in his thirties walks up
to me and just starts talking and asking me questions. I very curtly
cut him off and told him I woul help him when I was finished with my
current customer. He did not like this answer and stopped off in
disgust. People can be such jerks sometimes.



Not too much else to report. I worked on Spyder's computer tonight and
have decided I hate computer companies that try to make their own
bios.....like Dell. Argh. But in the end I made the computer bend to my
will. Anywho, it is sleepy time now. Hopefully tomorrow will be more
eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home