Saturday, June 19, 2004

The Vacation Commences

As of 9:30pm this evening, I AM ON VACATION!!!!! And will remain in this state until July 10. This is good. I have been getting sick of work and people in general. I also get married one week from today and have a honeymoon to go on....minor details. :)

I am really starting to get excited about the wedding. I know I picked the right person and have absolutely no hesitation when saying that Becca is definitely the person for me. The bachelor party is tomorrow so if I post tomorrow I will more than likely be less than sober. This may be good or bad for the three people that read my posts....wait it won't matter because I think all of them will be there. Do other people besides my friends read this blog? If you do, post a comment. I wouldn't mind knowing if other people are actually paying attention to me or if I am just rambling on into dead space. Regardless, I will probably keep posting because I find it relaxes me.

My computer is up and running (obviously) and that is good. I think I can keep it happy for a few more months until the huge upgrade. Other than this stuff....nothing big and amazing to report. I will post either tomorrow or Sunday depending on sobriety and time. Until then, have a good day.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. At about the time you posted on my blog I was having a dream that I got married to some girl I don't know and had to get the marriage annulled. It probably has to do with the fact that one of my best friends is getting married in a month.

Anyway, congratulations!

- HungSquirrel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home