Sunday, June 27, 2004

Off to the Honeymoon!

The wedding went off without a hitch thanks to all of those involved. I am now a married man and have a bad-ass titanium comfort fit ring to prove it. I am gearing up for the honeymoon Becca and I are starting on tomorrow. We are going to a fun place in NE Washington and then going into Seattle for the 4th of July. It should be a blast.

On that note, I do not know when I will be able to post again. It could be tomorrow or maybe week from tomorrow, it will just depend on how plentiful the internet is up there. So for the select few priviledged enough to check up on my ramblings from time to time, I did not die I just got married. Some might even say that is like dying, but I do not think so, I think it will be a ton of fun.

I would like to thank everyone that helped out with the wedding, Becca and I are grateful. I will be back in a week or so if you don't hear from me before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home