Sunday, June 13, 2004

Moving Sucks!

As I type this, I am scanning a room filled with boxes, neatly stacked back issues of 2600, Wired, and Maximum PC, and one huge mess. Since I am getting married, I must pack all of my crap up and move it into my new house. I am a horrible mover. I am a pack rat and do not like to throw things away, therefore I have tons of crap I have no use for but no will to chuck; this is not a good mindset when moving.

Over the next couple of days I am going to need to overcome this monumental task. My buddy Dylan is doing the same thing right now, only in Oregon. He is moving back into town and so it will be good to hang out with him on a more frequent basis. Dylan, if you are reading this, I feel your pain. Moving is a bitch.

The upside to moving is that I find all of these old cds that I did not know I had. Most of them have either old pictures on them or various other files. I found a cd earlier with Pizza Worm on it. For those that have not played this game, it is just like the snake game a lot of cell phones have on them but with better graphics. I love this game but have not been able to locate it within my cds for a few years now. I am going to have to start playing again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home