Thursday, June 24, 2004

Mogwai the Sage

Last night I went to bed at 1:30am. This morning I get a call from my dad about tuxes at 8am. My fiance then called twice once a little after 8 and again at 10. I have a huge to do list waiting for me to tackle as soon as I am done with this post. Most of my relatives are flying in either tomorrow or Saturday. One of my groomsmen flies in tomorrow. Everything must be done in two days. Packing for the honeymoon, moving into the house, all of the wedding stuff, paying the bills before we leave(Becca's job), etc. This onslaught of minute tasks and responsibilities has driven Becca and I to our wit's end. Anyone that says weddings are a breeze to plan is lying to you. Weddings are a pain in the ass and my sagely advice to anyone that is thinking about getting married is this, ONLY DO IT ONCE!!! Find the person that is right for you and make damn sure they are and then get married. Or if you feel like getting married after you have only known her for three weeks and have been internet dating for two of those weeks, go to Vegas and get hitched there. Save yourself the money and effort and after you get divorced from internet chick and find the true love of your life, then spend the time and money on a real wedding.

If I do not post for a day or two it is because I am swamped. BTW I got Gmail a few days ago and it rocks. All free email providers should emulate Google. Their service rocks.

Later,

Mogwai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home