Monday, June 21, 2004

Madhuban Monday

Good Morning!

I had to wake up early today to get my dog to the vet so now I have a lot of free time that I normally put towards sleeping. I am not one of those people that can go back to sleep once they have awakened so I have been checking up on my favorite websites and watching CNN.

Today will probably not be horribly eventful. I am hoping to go to Madhuban for lunch. Madhuban is a pretty decent restaurant that specializes in Indian cuisine. Since my buddy Dylan is back in town odds are he will be up to going there. You have to get your curry kick somehow and this is how we do it when we don't feel like cooking ourselves. The only thing that sucks about Madhuban is the fact that they are closed on Tuesdays. For some reason, whenever my friends and I feel like eating there, it is on a Tuesday. Obviously our dining habits and this place's hours don't jive.

On another note, Space Ship 1 seems to have achieved its goal this morning and I am very excited about this. For those of you that don't follow space stuff, Space Ship 1 is one of the top contenders for the X Prize. The prize is awarded to the first totally privately funded team that can build a reusable craft that can take three people 62.5 miles above the earth once and then repeat the feat again two weeks after the first launch. I am hopeful that Space Ship 1 will get this prize. Why, because quite honestly I think people can get to space much cheaper than what NASA does it for. Why should space be relegated to government use only? All of us look at the stars and those of us that are capable, should be able to visit them someday. We live in a very cool epoch of human history.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home